jaf1

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
193   0
Reaction score
20170208_144154.jpg
20170210_131358.jpg
20170211_142418.jpg
Have 4 free 8- 10 month old cattens, 2 tabbies, 1 orange, 1 black and white, just been spayed and neutered, part of tnr,so ears are clipped, one tabby and the white and black are extremely sweet, doing four more tomorrow, trying to place some to get the city off of my back, people have been dumping them in the park here for years and I have been having to deal with it.

jaf1 jaf1 - Son of a gun! It's a good day, I've learned something new. One of the cats that showed up at our door 10+ years ago has this mark! Henry the friendliest and biggest of the bunch was a feral, I'd have never believed it!

Good luck on getting these adopted, we have 7, or should I say the wife has 7, down from a high of 12 at one time.
She did the same thing, she captured and had neutered or spayed every cat that came our way.
Our neighborhood was overrun with feral cats, notice I said was.
One person can make a difference, she proved it.
Good on you!

When i was a kid a cat adopted me, looked just the one in the first picture. I called him tiger. I would love to adopt him, but i leave for basic training in 4 months. Hope they all find homes.

Back
Top Bottom