• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Caution: Ar accessories clones

I bought one from wish but the problem is I have old man eyes and there is no diopter adjustment so I let my boys fight over it.

It will work on .223 even, but my gripe is that it is very hard to zero. The adjustments are not exactly uniform. If you get it zeroed, that's great, but it is pretty frustrating to get there.
Are you saying it won't stay in zero?
I don't mind spending time finding its sweet spot. I was thinking it's an $80 a cogs clone for a 15/22... and would work pretty decent?

Are you saying it won't stay in zero?
I don't mind spending time finding its sweet spot. I was thinking it's an $80 a cogs clone for a 15/22... and would work pretty decent?
No, it held zero just fine. The adjustments seemed to go either too much or too little. PM me if you're interested taking mine off my hands.

I bought a FakePoint magnifier a few years ago. However, the seller was upfront about it and even knew who made it and linked the website. The price also reflected that it was a knockoff.

So, I wasn’t going to make this post, but I know more than a few guys who have bought hundreds of dollars of these accessories under the pretense that they were authentic. It seems that the most popular items are Trijicon ACOG’s, and Folding Adaptors. Don’t get me wrong, for the original retail price of between $60-$80, these scopes and accessories are great, but they are not worth the hundreds of dollars that are being charged. It isn’t even so much on this site, but I have seen some of it here. I have bought rails off this site, and they have gotten the job done until I could afford something of higher quality. I wil post some screenshots of the website, but if you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me. Happy trading and safe shooting!

These look like Airsoft products. I help my friend at his Airsoft store and these are the Products he sells.

These are bad enough, but I was listening to one of the guys from Dark Angel Medical talking about counterfeit medical supplies.

He specifically mentions knock-offs of the RATS and CAT tourniquets he's seen where the cord would break if pulled too hard (RATS) or the plastic windlass would snap on a CAT-style. Unless you are really familiar with the feel and texture of each part, it sounds like they are almost impossible to tell apart from the real thing.

Needing to apply a tourniquet has to be just about the worse day in someone's life. Having it turn out to be a cheap fake that breaks on you when you need it would be 100x worse.

Back
Top Bottom