• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cb gear

I have a few radios for sale some 29's all peaked and tweaked. A couple with echo. Pm for info. Also a galaxy 959 with a top gun modulator. Putts out 28 watts.

This setup is what I was running for the holiday weekend. It's fun to run on occasions but it sure does mess with the electronics in newer vehicles.
The motor maul was rebuilt to a 400 amp and with four batteries and a little over volting it makes this amp really get up an go.
20170704_152117.jpg

This setup is what I was running for the holiday weekend. It's fun to run on occasions but it sure does mess with the electronics in newer vehicles.
The motor maul was rebuilt to a 400 amp and with four batteries and a little over volting it makes this amp really get up an go.
View attachment 1235048
From a professional I know, he tells me it's all in the grounding. Multible heavy grounding to the frame and you should be good with the newer vehicles.

View attachment 1235048
You know what they say....

CB stands for "Constantly Buying"

I put a 400 watt amp in my little Honda CRX once, but had to take it back out because every time I keyed up, the motor would bog down and start skipping! LOL

TRUE STORY!

You know what they say....

CB stands for "Constantly Buying"

I put a 400 watt amp in my little Honda CRX once, but had to take it back out because every time I keyed up, the motor would bog down and start skipping! LOL

TRUE STORY!
Amen on the *constantly buying* I've got myself to a point where I need to sell because of it

From a professional I know, he tells me it's all in the grounding. Multible heavy grounding to the frame and you should be good with the newer vehicles.
Trust me, Im grounded solid everywhere and done properly.
These newer ford computers just dont like the nasty rf power being splattered all over it.
This setup runs perfect in a mid 2000s ford, a mid 2000s chevy or a spanking new chevy diesel and all without any special grounding.

Ken Ford Ken Ford
get you a pair of Leece Neville 300+ amp alternators added to that tractor, at least 8 shrimp boat batteries on a regulators/filter distribution center with a 32 transistor amp running on 5 to seven arials down your rig.
People will know when you key down.

Wait for it!

Back
Top Bottom