• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CBD anybody using it.

I can't take it because of the medications they prescribe currently. I haven't drank a beer in 20 years in the last time I smoked weed I was so paranoid I swore off of it forever. In Virginia you're allowed to grow four plants in your house. I've got a buddy up here that has a hydroponic setup and right now he's growing purple haze, some skunk that you can smell when you walk in the front door, and some White widow. The buds on them look like something off the cover of high times magazine. The buds are absolutely spectacular looking you can see the big crystals of resin on the outside of it it's incredible to see. And now that I got access to some of the good weed you could ever get I don't smoke it. That's how it works out. But I wouldn't smoke it even if I could now.
you're description of that almost gets me high.....

I have really bad pain in my left arm elbow and a friend of mine told me to take CBD, Is anybody on here using CBD and what were the results you’ve got from it, Where is the best place to get it and how often do you use it I have never used it so I need all the information I can get on it thank you.
Cbd has helped me immensely with joint pain and apparently taking it lowered my cholesterol. The only thing I changed between 2 cholesterol checks was taking cbd.

Anything to the topical cbd stuff? My left shoulder is killing me and I probably need surgery again, but I want try other pain relief options first. I really can't spend three months in rehab taking care of my dad at the same time.
Keep in mind to buy small samples of different strains. What works for someone else may not work for you.

Most big names work on most...Hempworkz, Hemp Bomb. Etc.

Lots of folks use it, and it's known to help with various types of pain, including what you're experiencing in your elbow.
You can usually find CBD at local stores or online. Just make sure to go for a reputable brand. As for dosing, it can vary, but starting with a low dose and adjusting as needed is a good approach.
Personally, I'm into a CBD vape pen for a smooth experience. You can give it a shot and see if it works for you, too. And if you're looking for a reliable source, you might want to check out trythecbd.com for some options.

Has anyone used it specifically for inflammation? I've got a shoulder impingement and tennis elbow in the same arm and I'm a little concerned with taking 1000mg of ibuprofen everyday

I did one time and it showed up on my wizz test and I was sent a warning letter...They stated that if it happened again measures would be taken..If you are prescribed opiates then you must submit to labs every 3 months..They say it is to confirm you are taking the meds..
They send it off to see if you are taking it as subscribed and not abusing it.

They send it off to see if you are taking it as subscribed and not abusing it.
I was told that some of the Vets are selling theirs, rather then taking them..I told them that I only took them if I needed it..VA said that not how they roll, must take them as prescribed..Whether you need them or not at the time

Back
Top Bottom