• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI Mini Mag HP 7 cents/rd, free ship

Monroe walmart is pretty sad,, my aunt got hit by a car in the parking lot right at the front of the store.. Knocked her down and scraped her up pretty good

I must have bad timing. I rarely see any .22 ammo at the Monroe Walmart. I was there last week and they had some standard velocity but that was it. I usually don't see any in the case.
I pass through there a few times a week and always stop at Walmart to check the ammo case. They have some type of .22lr at least once a week. Maybe it's a certain day of the week that they get it in? I'll start taking note of what day it is when they're stocked up and see if it's always on the same day.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been seeing that Federal everywhere (although not at that price), but CCI is still hard to find. Also got me some new s-kicker boots for $10 bucks... hard to beat that.

Man, I'm impressed with Gander Mountain.

Got my CCI Mini Mags today, but they also has some great stuff in clearance. Got a great pair of mud boots for $14, and a really nice 'zero gravity' chair for the deck for $40, minus $10 for a promo code on the site and all with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom