• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI Standard 22LR is back

I'll just wait till it's back .3 or .4 cents a round.

I don't mind waiting, even with using my .22 to kill the occasional pest in the yard I doubt I'd go through my bulk box of rounds. Even then the 'ol pellet gun does just fine.

Given how this country is going, people should start to worry more about their debt & how to fund their retirement. Inflation is here & it's not helping that Biden is throwing our tax dollars on frivolous agenda's.

I'll just wait till it's back .3 or .4 cents a round.

I don't mind waiting, even with using my .22 to kill the occasional pest in the yard I doubt I'd go through my bulk box of rounds. Even then the 'ol pellet gun does just fine.

Given how this country is going, people should start to worry more about their debt & how to fund their retirement. Inflation is here & it's not helping that Biden is throwing our tax dollars on frivolous agenda's.

GLWS. HIGHLY doubt .22 will ever touch that price point again. If people are buying at .08cpr why would the manufacture drop back to .03cpr? In fact, i dont remember the last time i seen ANY .22 at .03cpr. Not even the remington crap.

I tend to buy in bulk, but that was the only actual proof of it being that price with in a short time period. Taking my word that it was .3 to .4 cents a round wasn't enough so, it's all I could find on short notice.

Back
Top Bottom