• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCI Standard 22LR is back

I just looked. The ad is still up

Screenshot_20210520-171914_Firefox.jpg

I tend to buy in bulk, but that was the only actual proof of it being that price with in a short time period. Taking my word that it was .3 to .4 cents a round wasn't enough so, it's all I could find on short notice.

Please don't take what I said personally--I've been buying Ammo "In Bulk" off the 'Net since 2006 and don't ever recall seeing CCI Standard Velocity cheaper than $300 a Case--And that was before shipping & Tax--IIRC, those Cases were 50 Boxes of 100 rounds each, making it 6 CPR BEFORE the "Add-on's"...

Please don't take what I said personally--I've been buying Ammo "In Bulk" off the 'Net since 2006 and don't ever recall seeing CCI Standard Velocity cheaper than $300 a Case--And that was before shipping & Tax--IIRC, those Cases were 50 Boxes of 100 rounds each, making it 6 CPR BEFORE the "Add-on's"...

No worries, I don't usually take everyone's statements as true until I research into myself. I also tend to usually just buy when the sales are really too sweet to pass up. Unfortunately those times won't be happening anytime soon. Maybe in 4-5 years when a Republican gets into the house.

Back
Top Bottom