• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW Handgun Tactics & Techniques, Aug 25, Jefferson GA

Great class from Precision Applications as usual. Always a good time shooting with cmshoot cmshoot and the usual crew.

Of course I may be slightly biased since this little thing happened -

coin1smaller.jpg

Yep, real fun class.

cmshoot cmshoot my Dad loved the story of Mike Hunt. LOL! Man that was friggin hilarious!

Thanks again for another great class. Plenty of new things for me to practice.

Great class from Precision Applications as usual. Always a good time shooting with cmshoot cmshoot and the usual crew.

coin1smaller.jpg

What is this? Is this from the FAM challenge test? I had to leave around 5:30 so I didn't get to shoot the challenge. Bummer.

coin1smaller.jpg

Congrats to VHinch for passing the Tactical Pistol Course! In over 10 years I’ve only had maybe 5 students earn a coin.

Wait, so not all mods are just overcompensating nerds living in our mom's basement and some of us might actually be able to run the gun a little bit? Weird. :cool:

Congrats to VHinch for passing the Tactical Pistol Course! In over 10 years I’ve only had maybe 5 students earn a coin.

Thanks man. In all seriousness, of all the things I've ever done with a weapon earning that coin is the one I'm the most proud of and it's not particularly close.

Wait, so not all mods are just overcompensating nerds living in our mom's basement and some of us might actually be able to run the gun a little bit? Weird. :cool:

Thanks man. In all seriousness, of all the things I've ever done with a weapon earning that coin is the one I'm the most proud of and it's not particularly close.

If it’s not something you run regularly, it’s not an easy course of fire.

Back
Top Bottom