• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CCW in a business that has a "No Loaded Weapons" sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of respect to the gentleman I am going to withold his name because regardless of his ignorance- He is a damn fine gunsmith that maybe just needs someone to print off the law and set the record straight. I served 8 years in the military with 5 combat tours to Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan and was pretty pissed that the guy tried to talk to me like I was a little kid, but I was with someone that was trying to have some work done by the best guy around. After 6 years of combat and conflict overseas I have chosen to become the quiet calm let it go type but after yalls confirmation of view I will definately be in contact to settle my point professionally so he does not make the mistake of stating incorrect information to a law abiding citizen. I would just hate to hurt someones business that does "honest work" in this economy. I personally won't be spending a dime dime there though.

Please name the shop, or at least pm it to me. I want to make sure to never spend a red cent there.

I apologize that I did not include the personal information about his gentleman but I was trying to refrain from slandering someones name in a public forum as I personally would never do that to you or any other member on here. I stated my military service to establish that I am not a punk kid with a ccw, and not with the intention to bragg about myself. I actually am proud of my time in the military and was honored to serve beside some of the best people that I have or ever will meet. My only intention was to be assured if I were right or wrong in this matter.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service, but I like to think the majority of the members on this board are not punk kids carrying regardless if the are military or not. But also many of us firmly believe in not giving business to people and business' that don't allow CC in their business.

I apologize that I did not include the personal information about his gentleman but I was trying to refrain from slandering someones name in a public forum as I personally would never do that to you or any other member on here. I stated my military service to establish that I am not a punk kid with a ccw, and not with the intention to bragg about myself. I actually am proud of my time in the military and was honored to serve beside some of the best people that I have or ever will meet. My only intention was to be assured if I were wright or wrong in this matter.

You didn't owe an explanation.
Thanks for your service from an old Marine and tell him he's welcome for your helping keep terrorists outside the borders of his country and for protecting his right to be able to say what he did.
Welcome home!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom