Not open for further replies.

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
Guys,
In the spirit of giving.....it's quite addictive by the way:

I don't have children of my own, but I love kids and I think this would be a great teaching/learning aid in gun safety for any youngster.....

It is a Daisy Model 188 BB single shot repeater. You have to cock it each time, re-stow the handle, and push in the "slide" to chamber a BB, which comes from the BB reservoir built into the side. It also has a trigger crossbolt safety.

It comes complete with an Uncle Mikes Size 6 belt holster and the majority of a 1500 cnt pack of Daisy BB's. It would surely bring a wide-eyed big smile, especially if kept until Christmas and put under the tree this year.

If you have a deserving child (and what child isn't?) of adequate age (you're the parent so you decide) then post up and I will draw a lucky winner next Sunday and post his user name. I will ship it to the winner on my dime.

Again this is for ODT children ONLY. No, I will never know but you know what they say....KARMA is a MOFO!!!

Attachments

• MVC-042S.JPG
    MVC-042S.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 91
  • MVC-043S.JPG
    MVC-043S.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 69
  • MVC-044S.JPG
    MVC-044S.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 69
  • MVC-045S.JPG
    MVC-045S.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 62
Thank you!
Guys,
In the spirit of giving.....it's quite addictive by the way:

I don't have children of my own, but I love kids and I think this would be a great teaching/learning aid in gun safety for any youngster.....

It is a Daisy Model 188 BB single shot repeater. You have to cock it each time, re-stow the handle, and push in the "slide" to chamber a BB, which comes from the BB reservoir built into the side. It also has a trigger crossbolt safety.

It comes complete with an Uncle Mikes Size 6 belt holster and the majority of a 1500 cnt pack of Daisy BB's. It would surely bring a wide-eyed big smile, especially if kept until Christmas and put under the tree this year.

If you have a deserving child (and what child isn't?) of adequate age (you're the parent so you decide) then post up and I will draw a lucky winner next Sunday and post his user name. I will ship it to the winner on my dime.

Again this is for ODT children ONLY. No, I will never know but you know what they say....KARMA is a MOFO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom