• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cease fire you stupid moron...Just going to drop this right here...

so im not exactly understanding something here... I get the ceiling was shot up but arent these ceiling design specifically have deflection angles that are desgined to not cause issues to the range?

I was at the NRA convention and there was a seminar on Range Ownership support. I recall the NRA has pre-drawn packages that makes it as easy for someone that wants to invest in a range. I recall reading over those designs and the rubber back stops was the cheapest. But in all versions, the ceilings and walls are pretty much the same.

I dont see how anyone can damage a properly built range, unless you're firing a 50BMG...just saying

so im not exactly understanding something here... I get the ceiling was shot up but arent these ceiling design specifically have deflection angles that are desgined to not cause issues to the range?

I was at the NRA convention and there was a seminar on Range Ownership support. I recall the NRA has pre-drawn packages that makes it as easy for someone that wants to invest in a range. I recall reading over those designs and the rubber back stops was the cheapest. But in all versions, the ceilings and walls are pretty much the same.

I dont see how anyone, unless you're firing a 50BMG, that could cause damage in a range.

You would be surprised.

I dont see how anyone, unless you're firing a 50BMG, that could cause damage in a range.

Think of that ceiling as an airbag in your car. You only notice its there when there has been an accident. Or a dumbass shooting on the range.

Back
Top Bottom