• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cease fire you stupid moron...Just going to drop this right here...

Thinking about joining RBGC, but not sure if that will be any better.
I was a member for over 10 years. Didn't go as much as I should have but I never saw a single instance that was worrisome. Really nice club. If I lived closer, I'd still be a member even though I own my own place to shoot.

i went to a range one time with my son. I had my range bag on the back counter directly behind us. My son had finished shooting the AR and I checked it and made sure it was clear and safe. Put it on top of the bag because we were switching to pistols. We were standing at our lane loading up some mags and I felt a tap on my shoulder from the woman next to us, she just pointed at my bag. It was on the floor guns mags and ammo scattered around it. I guess when I set it down I didn't realize I had set it on the edge and it tipped over. I felt like an idiot. I was now that guy at the gun range story. Fortunately we were only using iron sites. The concrete floor would of hurt a scope I'm sure.

I just found some property with a house on it around the corner from us. It's 12 acres. If you guys could spot me a couple mill I would have property to shoot on as well. You know if you are feeling generous n all

I just found some property with a house on it around the corner from us. It's 12 acres. If you guys could spot me a couple mill I would have property to shoot on as well. You know if you are feeling generous n all
Couple mil? :pound: I paid $48,000 cash for 18 with interior remodeled Mobil home.

Couple mil? :pound: I paid $48,000 cash for 18 with interior remodeled Mobil home.

I paid 130 for my 1/3 acre and a house that i thought was move in ready. 20 years later still fixing it up. It has a beautiful house on it. Really much more than I want or need, it's the land that i want. Hell the pool house or whatever you call it is bigger than the house we live in now. there is 14 acres in the back of our neighborhood that we live in now. I'm assuming it's the guy who owned the property that our neighborhood was built on. I'm hoping he puts it up for sale one day. I would buy it in a heart beat. You cant build anything on the land touching it because it's low lying land that floods when it rains. I like our location for now but it is changing quickly.

Back
Top Bottom