• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cell Cameras?

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Looking at getting a two pack of spypoint cell cameras. Anyone have experience with them?
Screenshot_20210728-211733.png

I was really happy with SPYPOINT the first two I purchased are still working flawless,since i have purchased 3 more and they all at SPYPOINT,if you call customer service you get a foreigner.my next camera purchase will be the tacticam reveal,the guy I hunt with has a couple,and pics lot clearer.i think GeauxLSU GeauxLSU recently purchased the new model.

I use one. Had it since last season.You have to set it up to send the photos once or twice a day so it doesn’t eat up batteries like candy.
My next one will have the solar panel.
I read lithium batteries help. Can you program them to take pics at certain times of a day? How long do batteries last if they are taking every picture? Can they only ID certain types of game?

I have a Moultrie that I can change photo intervals via the web. Day is 30 minutes between photo being taken , night I switch to one minute. I’d like to have remote on / off and the ability to take a photo via remote but apparently that’s unpossible now.

Back
Top Bottom