• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

cell phone radiation

Well you know the Chi Coms don't give a rats ass who they might harm with their technology. Their own citizens...they kill them regularly, US citizens...all the better, we are the enemy after all. My last 2 flip phones have been Red Chinese. ZTE and Alcatel.

I noticed that the ball closest to the pocket I carry my phone in is now 3 times the size of my other ball, but I am sure it's just coincidence...

Also, if a case were to protect you from it, it would also kill the signal and not allow it to work.

At one point my friend and I were looking into making actual carbon fiber phone cases... Not the faux fiber which is polymer with a weave pattern, but actual hard carbon fiber.

And our testing of the prototype showed us that we made less of a protective case, and more of a faraday cage... lol

Supposedly, the "emissions" are weak enough that they won't hurt you. I rotate what pocket I carry my phone in, and take it out as often as possible. When I'm driving or at work, its not on my person. At home I usually keep it atleast 3-5' away from me and at night its on the far side of my nightstand 3-5' away.
Same here..

Didn't effect me one bit....

ears.png

Yea.. I believe personally there is a causal relationship.
Back when the Motorola Bricks had 5 watt antennas I had them on my lap all the time. I developed testicular cancer in 1994.

I know they claim no academic proof..

Back
Top Bottom