• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cellular cams ???

ckhunter44

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
I’ve got one , it’s a moultrie cell cam and does pretty good, verizon service is pretty good in Oglethorpe where we bought. So my question is do any of you guys have a preference on which cell cam you like. I’m thinking about getting 1-2 more and there’s plenty to choose from.

can you track em when they get stolen?
I believe that some of them do have a gps tracking system built in. I too have been researching these cameras. I met a couple of guys that have 4/5 Spypoint cams that they really like. A friend of mine is using the Spartans. There seems to be a good bit of difference in Megapixels. Also, it is suggested to put the battery pack and solar panel on them, if they are going to stay out for months. All of the picture transmission uses battery.

I’ve heard mixed opinions on the spypoint and spypoint mini, buddy of mine has a Spartan that’s south of sandersville and he sends me pics all the time from his and it’s clear as a bell. My moultrie does fine for me, but I was just wondering if y’all had good or bad opinions of some of the others. I really like the spartan cameras my buddy has so I may just go and pick up one of those.

I see that Moultrie has $50 rebates now

I need to buy a camera that cell based versus stinking up the area to pull cards.

What model ? Anyone have a solid recommendation of brand and model and plan?

Back
Top Bottom