• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Century Arms to once again import the Romanian PSL

I'm in at the $500 mark. They look cool (super iconic) but hold groups like ****. They do grest at the sub 300 meter mark and that's about it. Lots of better platforms that shooter better and suppress better for significantly less. They just aren't nearly iconic.

PSL 6.jpg

Interesting. complete rifles or parts kits? Mags, optics? What about ammo? 54r surplus is gone for the most part, are they importing that as well.

Interesting. complete rifles or parts kits? Mags, optics? What about ammo? 54r surplus is gone for the most part, are they importing that as well.

Good point. I got all into 54R when it was cheaper to shoot than .308 and went that route. Now, I don't really see the point other than it's a great historical "hard-hitting" round.

My 23" VEPR with surplus match ammo holds 'er own at 600 yards - something I would NEVER attempt with my PSL.

IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG

Good point. I got all into 54R when it was cheaper to shoot than .308 and went that route. Now, I don't really see the point other than it's a great historical "hard-hitting" round.

My 23" VEPR with surplus match ammo holds 'er own at 600 yards - something I would NEVER attempt with my PSL.

View attachment 1743150 View attachment 1743151

I have enough 54r for the next 15 to 17 years. Sold my PSL because the price was right. I like the veprs but the single stack mags drive me crazy. Plus if you want to upgrade them it gets very pricey. Really hoping we get more surplus 54r ammo in and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom