• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ceracoat on Browning Hi Power- Marietta

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a shop for ceracoating, in the West Cobb area?

Would like my HiPower done. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Is Dobbs Defense close?
Dallas, sometimes the drive for a superior job is worth it's weight in gold..Brian is topps!
I would love to use Bryan, but i thought he went to machine work mostly and is busy as heck from what i see. If he is accepting work of that kind, i would use him in a heartbeat.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert does great work!! but is in Thomaston. Maybe he knows someone up that way!

Thanks for the shout out!

41mag 41mag if dobbs still isn't taking in Cerakote work you could have your local FFL ship it to me. Shipping a handgun from the metro area to me is only $7.20 through the post office. I've got about a two week max turnaround time on basic jobs right now and I don't expect payment until you get your gun back and are completely satisfied.

Thanks for the shout out!

41mag 41mag if dobbs still isn't taking in Cerakote work you could have your local FFL ship it to me. Shipping a handgun from the metro area to me is only $7.20 through the post office. I've got about a two week max turnaround time on basic jobs right now and I don't expect payment until you get your gun back and are completely satisfied.
I will consider this Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert , i will get back to you. Ive got a buddy in Thomaston area and i may just go visit him and come see you.

Back
Top Bottom