Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian-FS

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
57   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT,

School tuition for my last 4 classes is coming due, and I'm drumming up a special to cover as much of it as I can. Not looking for any handouts just opportunities to earn my way.

This is going to be 40 available items. In an effort to get everyones stuff back in a timely manner it's only limited to solid color applications. If you'd like something else we can discuss.

Any of the services listed below will be $120

Included is -

*Bolt Action Rifles (Barreled Action, Bottom Metal, Scope mounts/base in 1 or 2 colors)
*1911 Pistols (Frame, Slide, Controls in 1 or 2 colors)
*AR's (Upper, Lower, rail in a solid color) - If you can do the disassembly and re-assembly on the lower then I won't charge any extra.

Disassembly and re-assembly is included unless otherwise noted.

As always most semi auto pistol slides are $40-$50 and aren't part of these 40 spots. I guess they're always *Special*

Shipping is preferred to weed out scheduling conflicts, but not required. Return shipping would need to be added to the cost.

Turn Around time is usually 1-2 weeks

In an effort to be upfront, as anyone I have worked with here will tell you, I have been doing this on the side from my shop at home for about 3 years. I don't have a store front for you to drop in so scheduling drop offs and pick-ups is required. This deters some, and that is understandable, but low overhead is getting passed on to you, not low quality.

I will try and load some pictures later on to bump up the thread, but my best photos are on the instagram link in my signature. Also there is the number to contact me.

Please call or text me with any questions. With the volume of questions/quotes that comes in when i run these specials I can better serve everyone with my phone, rather than the PM inbox. I generally am easy to talk with.

Questions here are welcome, but be patient.

As always thanks ODT!

I'll go ahead and throw in my recommendation for Rob as well! Top notch ODT brother!
Great guy to deal with and great work. Highly reccommend!!
Highly recommend! The quality of Rob's work is second to none.
Rob does an awesome job. Deal with confidence. His attention to detail is second to none.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom