• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Certified glock armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would check on youtube, there are video's on there that will show you how to do just about anything. and like everyone else has said, glock's are simple to work on. good luck.

I just watched a YouTube detailed strip of a glock. Wow, did not realize how it easy it is to completely strip down a glock.
As I said before I have had several glocks and never cared for them until I got this 19. After watching the video it makes me like glocks even more! Thank you all for your input and offers,but I think I can handle this! :)
Joe

Last edited:
So if I get a 3.5lb connector there is no need to take it somewhere if i just take my time and be careful? I've taken a lot of other stuff like that a part I was just scared to void my warranty. Thanks!

While I can't promise your won't void your warranty what I will say is I wouldn't stress over it. Glock is pretty laid back when it comes to modified guns. As I said I have taken plenty of modded guns up to the factory before and they have never said anything about it. With the popularity of the Glock I think at this point it is pretty much expected that owners are going to do some sort of modifications to their pistols outside of the factory and since there is no checks and balances for the thousands of armorers out there there really is no way to tell who did what. By the way, if you are a member of GSSF you can take the armorers course and be a Glock certified armorer.

I just watched a YouTube detailed strip of a glock. Wow, did not realize how it easy it is to completely strip down a glock.
As I said before I have had several glocks and never cared for them until I got this 19. After watching the video it makes me like glocks even more! Thank you all for your input and offers,but I think I can handle this! :)
Joe

Can't beat the simplicity of a Glock. 34 parts and all easily replaced. When I took the armorer's course in 2000 it sold me on them forever. I have seen all the latest models come out from the other manufacturers but none do it for me like the Glock. For a combat weapon, it is unmatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom