• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CETS- Intermediate Pistol- Atlanta, GA, September 30

OddJobHat

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   1
Reaction score
September 30th! @cetsusa Intermediate Pistol Class will be taught 2pm-6pm. Register by Sept 4th to receive $25 off!

Please register by email cetsatl@gmail.com or text (678) 649-5192 for more information. We are located in Cobb County about 15 minutes from the Braves Stadium.

Must have your own holster/pistol. We can supply ammo if needed. Must bring at least 500 rounds

Attachments

• IMG_1164.PNG
    IMG_1164.PNG
    355.1 KB · Views: 45
500 rounds for 4 hours?

Both of the pictures in that flyer look sketchy to me. I wouldn't be comfortable in either of those situations after taking one 4 hour class.

One of the photos are the instructors doing a buddy drill. The other photo was the instructor checking on students pistol handling (all firearms were physically checked for safety before Instructor was in front of class.)

I know it sounds like a challenge maybe a basic pistol class would better suit your level or training abilities? We do offer group rates.

Check us out on Instagram or Facebook! @cetsusa

One of the photos are the instructors doing a buddy drill. The other photo was the instructor checking on students pistol handling (all firearms were physically checked for safety before Instructor was in front of class.)

I know it sounds like a challenge maybe a basic pistol class would better suit your level or training abilities? We do offer group rates.

Check us out on Instagram or Facebook! @cetsusa

I have taken 3 courses in the past from a national level school. One two day beginner course, and two full day intermediate courses.

I'm sure you do everything possible to ensure safety, I just don't know that after a 2 hour basic course I would be comfortable being around other students doing buddy drills and having instructors standing in front of the line of fire. Even dry, it just seems sketchy.

That's just my personal opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't claim to be an expert.

I have taken 3 courses in the past from a national level school. One two day beginner course, and two full day intermediate courses.

I'm sure you do everything possible to ensure safety, I just don't know that after a 2 hour basic course I would be comfortable being around other students doing buddy drills and having instructors standing in front of the line of fire. Even dry, it just seems sketchy.

That's just my personal opinion. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't claim to be an expert.

The basic pistol course is purely a beginners class (classroom/outdoor shooting). The intermediate class is for those who have the basics down and truly want to improve upon their skill set. The class is not for everyone. Definitely a ball buster. The intermediate class you will not be doing buddy drills lol, maybe I need to change that photo.

Our instructors' background include over 30 years of Law Enforcement and Military. Our instructors are current Local Swat, current DOJ Special Agent, Ranger Tab, all prior military (combat veterans), ex-Blackwater and other PMC's. I myself was assigned to SOCOM for a period.

Our prices are not too terrible expensive, so if you don't like our class (I will be sure to issue you a refund!)

I have to agree with Gunner. For a class of any level, marketed to the general public, you shouldnt have someone with finger on the trigger standing behind someone else. I had to look closely to see if this was a class taught by Voda.

I have to agree with Gunner. For a class of any level, marketed to the general public, you shouldnt have someone with finger on the trigger standing behind someone else. I had to look closely to see if this was a class taught by Voda.

Which photo had a finger on the finger? (I'm not in the business of over analyzing photos), I can assure you we apply safety in the utmost importance. We even have an ODT member take two of our courses and leave us positive feedback.

I don't know what a Voda is? I'm guessing this was a sarcastic comment? All I can say is challenge yourself and come take a class, (if you don't feel like you learnt anything, I have no problem refunding you your money).

The basic pistol course is purely a beginners class (classroom/outdoor shooting). The intermediate class is for those who have the basics down and truly want to improve upon their skill set. The class is not for everyone. Definitely a ball buster. The intermediate class you will not be doing buddy drills lol, maybe I need to change that photo.

Our instructors' background include over 30 years of Law Enforcement and Military. Our instructors are current Local Swat, current DOJ Special Agent, Ranger Tab, all prior military (combat veterans), ex-Blackwater and other PMC's. I myself was assigned to SOCOM for a period.

Our prices are not too terrible expensive, so if you don't like our class (I will be sure to issue you a refund!)

That sound better then. The issue I had wasn't that buddy drills are a thing, I just didn't think people would be ready for it after a simple 2 hour beginner class.

Which photo had a finger on the finger? (I'm not in the business of over analyzing photos), I can assure you we apply safety in the utmost importance. We even have an ODT member take two of our courses and leave us positive feedback.

I don't know what a Voda is? I'm guessing this was a sarcastic comment? All I can say is challenge yourself and come take a class, (if you don't feel like you learnt anything, I have no problem refunding you your money).

Crazy thing is you dont have over analyzing the picture to see. The one on the left, guy is holding a Sig with his finger on the trigger. The second picture guy in the background looks like his finger is on the trigger too but can't really tell since I'm not over analyzing it.

No offense but people leave positive feedback for Tactical Response too, doesn't mean I'll be training with them either.

Aside from past military and LEO experience what qualifications do your instructors have? How long have they be instructors? Were they instructors in the military or for law enforcement agencies? How long have they taught civilians?

I would be happy to answer your questions!

1st. The photo of the two instructors conducted buddy drills was taking from a video still. (so this was mid flight during the drill, check out our IG @cetsusa if you want to see the full video).

2nd. All instructors have actually taught firearms in their respective agency. One of the instructors was a Federal Air Marshal Instructor (Check out their pistol quals if you want to learn more :D ). The other instructors actually have graduated the Army All Instructor Course (which is what you need to formally teach in the Army if you didnt know, and they both have taught firearms in their respective MOS fields.

We have been teaching civilians for around a year now, and conduct regular training events with 2 civilian gun clubs in the Atlanta metro area. We also do non profit activities for a major church in Atlanta as well.

Now do you want to sign up for a class? Or do you want to ask me what color socks I have on?

Back
Top Bottom