• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CETS- Intermediate Pistol- Atlanta, GA, September 30

I would be happy to answer your questions!

1st. The photo of the two instructors conducted buddy drills was taking from a video still. (so this was mid flight during the drill, check out our IG @cetsusa if you want to see the full video).

2nd. All instructors have actually taught firearms in their respective agency. One of the instructors was a Federal Air Marshal Instructor (Check out their pistol quals if you want to learn more :D ). The other instructors actually have graduated the Army All Instructor Course (which is what you need to formally teach in the Army if you didnt know, and they both have taught firearms in their respective MOS fields.

We have been teaching civilians for around a year now, and conduct regular training events with 2 civilian gun clubs in the Atlanta metro area. We also do non profit activities for a major church in Atlanta as well.

Now do you want to sign up for a class? Or do you want to ask me what color socks I have on?

Lol

I would be happy to answer your questions!

1st. The photo of the two instructors conducted buddy drills was taking from a video still. (so this was mid flight during the drill, check out our IG @cetsusa if you want to see the full video).

2nd. All instructors have actually taught firearms in their respective agency. One of the instructors was a Federal Air Marshal Instructor (Check out their pistol quals if you want to learn more :D ). The other instructors actually have graduated the Army All Instructor Course (which is what you need to formally teach in the Army if you didnt know, and they both have taught firearms in their respective MOS fields.

We have been teaching civilians for around a year now, and conduct regular training events with 2 civilian gun clubs in the Atlanta metro area. We also do non profit activities for a major church in Atlanta as well.

Now do you want to sign up for a class? Or do you want to ask me what color socks I have on?

Looks interesting. I Like the look of the fast-paced drills, I will definitely be out for a class. Always looking for an excuse to improve muscle-memory and learn new drills.

Ignore the haters looking for you to impeach yourself, they wouldn't train if you gave it away.

Back
Top Bottom