• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CETS June Training Schedule

CETSUSA

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Our June Calendar! Register via our website www.cetsusa.com or email us at cetsatl@gmail.com. We are located about 15 minutes from the new braves stadium in Atlanta, Ga.

We do provide 10% discount if you bring a buddy or you are active first responder/military. For any discounts please email.

A quick link to register- https://cetsmobileappt.as.me/schedule.php
IMG_8811.JPG

Why the "half day" format?

Most classes I've attended run out of time to cover material with a even a full day schedule. Even two full days are jam packed

I guess each level is focused on a small handful of learning objectives and you really need all 3 levels to get a "belly full" of training?

What's the class size? Capped?

Why the "half day" format?

Most classes I've attended run out of time to cover material with a even a full day schedule. Even two full days are jam packed

I guess each level is focused on a small handful of learning objectives and you really need all 3 levels to get a "belly full" of training?

What's the class size? Capped?
Sorry for the delayed response, I was out of town the past week but now am back. Our classes have been curtailed to our regular clientele. We have noticed that after 4-5 hours our students shooting will start to deteriorate due to fatigue or another aspect. We do have a classroom portion but most is out on the range with more of a "hands on" approach that we feel is easier to convey and explain real life situations. Yes, you are correct, each class is at a different "level" with a capstone at the end to allow the students to use all that they have learned. We also try to get students to go shoot on their own and use the techniques we teach them, which they do, most of our students are return customers. The beginner level courses are capped at 10 and the others are usually 5-8 depending. I hope I was able to answer your questions, great questions, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom