Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Dawgs - They Startin' a Dynasty

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • Undecided - could go either way

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Tacos because it's a legally required option

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
The SEC should announce their withdrawal from the CFB playoffs since the true championship is held in December in Atlanta.
They could make the SEC championship an invitational. SEC coaches pick teams from other conferences to come play in a playoff where the winner faces the SEC champion.
I actually like this idea.

Here is an all 22 pic of The Dawgs lined up against the TCU 3-3-5 Defense.

A8870896-3153-4A1F-8152-DAC215972E1F.jpeg

Kinda bummed it ended the way it did. I heard next possession Kirby was going to let some band kids and cheerleaders hang a couple up on the scoreboard. Heard he was even offering to let the TCU players put on a red helmet and score one so they could say they scored in the championship.

Georgia Bulldogs announced Tuesday that a parade and special ceremony will take place on Saturday.

The parade will begin at 12:30 p.m. followed by the Dawg Walk at 1 p.m. and special program inside Sanford Stadium at 2 p.m.

Channel 2 is the official TV partner of the Georgia Bulldogs. Watch special coverage all week leading up to the parade and LIVE coverage all day on Saturday.

The parade will go down Lumpkin Street to Sanford Stadium. Due to ongoing construction on the South side of Sanford Stadium, there will be several changes from last year’s championship celebration:

• Dawg Walk will begin at the Baxter Street extension and proceed thru the Tate Student Center Plaza.
  • Entry for this event will be through gates 1,2,3, 4, 4A and 5 only.
  • Seating in the stadium will be limited to the West, East, and North stands only, in addition to reserved seating on the field.
All regular gameday procedures will be followed with campus opening up to visitors on Saturday at 7 a.m.

I watched all the pre-game shows with all the ESPN “analysts“ and “experts” predicting a TCU upset. I have it all recorded.
It pissed me off so much that by game time I was ready for Georgia to “beat the dog****” out of TCU.
I was watching the game at public place and with witnesses I yelled at kickoff...”Beat the dog**** out of those assholes!” I’m predicting 72-14 GEORGIA!!
I got the margin of victory right even if I missed the score lol.

Now all the talking heads on sports talk are saying this is why a 12 team playoff is needed. One even said how much more exciting it would have been to see USC or Penn St up there too! Like did they even watch the same games? The same USC that lost to Tulane in their bowl game? :lol:
A 12 team playoff gives them (and everybody else) more money. More sponsored bowls, more play by play game analysts, more commercials, more hype and more tickets sold. Mo mo mo. That's all they care about.

More teams won't make the games better - just mean more blow outs. 4 to 6 teams is the most I can see in a playoff championship. 12 teams is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom