• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CG&P Arsenal AK's

That's their normal pricing....but it's till very good pricing.

If you can afford it the SLR series is excellent. Milled guns just increase weight with no real benefit.
i dont know, i really refer the milled build for some reason. tighter for sure

I'm not saying they suck or not to buy one....but they do they same the stamped guns do but weigh more. From what I understand the barrel will get shot out before the receiver will wallow the pins out....but we're talking many tens of thousands of rounds.

They arguably look better, cost more, and weigh more....I just never understood why the common misconception that the milled guns are somehow better got started.

Last edited:
Reactions: MRH
Don't know much about AK's. At this price point are these top of the line AK's? Are they that much better than $600 AK's ?

Honestly, no. The Arsenal's are fine rifles and highly desired by many, but I have never seen them do anything a WASR won't do.

Not a great price. Plenty of retailers online in the low 900s

I haven't been looking around but this may be true. Add shipping costs and waiting time, meh, these are very fairly priced...Especially for local dealers. Most locals do not even sail AK's, which I find unfortunate, and rather annoying.

AK's are designed to have loose tolerances. Tighter is not necessarily better, but only you know what you like..

Honestly, no. The Arsenal's are fine rifles and highly desired by many, but I have never seen them do anything a WASR won't do.

I haven't been looking around but this may be true. Add shipping costs and waiting time, meh, these are very fairly priced...Especially for local dealers. Most locals do not even sail AK's, which I find unfortunate, and rather annoying.

AK's are designed to have loose tolerances. Tighter is not necessarily better, but only you know what you like..

If you want a folding stock it's the best option....Unless you can build yourself it's the cost effective means to have one. Otherwise I agree.

@bumblebeefirearms charges $5 FFL for ODT and WCL holders, and shipping is normally $20 or so on a rifle. I'm sure CG&P is awesome, but I'd rather save $120 and drive a few miles down the road to pick it up. Not trying to bash the thread, but just do a search on gunwatcher.com and there are better prices.

Reactions: MRH
@bumblebeefirearms charges $5 FFL for ODT and WCL holders, and shipping is normally $20 or so on a rifle. I'm sure CG&P is awesome, but I'd rather save $120 and drive a few miles down the road to pick it up. Not trying to bash the thread, but just do a search on gunwatcher.com and there are better prices.

Bash away man. I'm all about better deals. $120? Are they selling for $850?

Back
Top Bottom