• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CG&P Arsenal AK's

These have better fit and finish but honestly they don't shoot any better than a $450 WASR. I've owned them all. You will however notice a difference when you shoot a milled receiver AK.
Milled receivers are nice...I've got he Century Arms C39V2....an all US made milled receiver AK for around $700.

If you had a Mak90 and sent it to Jim Fuller at rifle dynamics, it would be an heirloom rifle for generations. The Mak90 is an heirloom rifle, anyway. It will be my next AK, I hope.
I know they're good rifles but the idea of some thing made in China for the equivalent of about $25 can be an heirloom just strikes me as funny.

I know they're good rifles but the idea of some thing made in China for the equivalent of about $25 can be an heirloom just strikes me as funny.

They are fine rifles, and my comment was especially meant for Jim Fuller and Rifle Dynamics. He can do things with a Mak90 that take it to another level, entirely.

The hate on $600 stamped guns is hilarious. Keep up the hate though. Keeps the WASRs cheap!

Mak90s can be had for around $600 in great condition. Wasrs are fine for range use but they will not hold up if abused. No hate for them, they are what they are. Range guns that see occasional use. Better options for the price though

Lol that's bull****, but I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

Bet someone got a free gin out of that review lol. How many rounds you put through a wasr? How many training courses you been through, putting a couple thousand round through it each day? Or maybe your opinion was formed from an occasional day at the range with 3 mags. Defending a gun built with military reject parts is a sure fire way to cement your legacy in amateur hour.

Last edited:
Bet someone got a free gin out of that review lol. How many rounds you put through a wasr? How many training courses you been through, putting a couple thousand round through it each day? Or maybe your opinion was formed from an occasional day at the range with 3 mags. Defending a gun built with military reject parts is a sure fire way to cement your legacy in amateur hour.

There's a range here in the US and their full auto AK's get some serious use. The WASR lasted longer than almost every other AK they had. I wish I could remember the thread it was in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom