• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CG&P Arsenal AK's

10k is barely broken in. Call back when you get to about 300k
When can't all be as oper8r as you are. You'll have to go back to arfcom for that.

EDIT: 300,000 rounds is $60,000 in ammo. I'll never shoot that many rounds in my life. I don't give a **** if a gun can make it to 300,000 rounds or not. I'd just replace the whole gun after I shot the rifling out anyway.

Last edited:
When can't all be as oper8r as you are. You'll have to go back to arfcom for that.

EDIT: 300,000 rounds is $60,000 in ammo. I'll never shoot that many rounds in my life. I don't give a **** if a gun can make it to 300,000 rounds or not. I'd just replace the whole gun after I shot the rifling out anyway.

You'd have to replace the gun if it's a wasr after that many rounds, it wouldnt be worth a damn at that point. I've met people with close to a million rounds through a gun, with about 5 barrel changes. Hint.....it wasn't a wasr. They don't pay for their own ammo.

The point is, which gun would you trust with your life? If all you can afford or need is a wasr , that is fine , other rifles are overkill, but to compare it to guns made by RD and premium builders , just illustrates a lack of knowledge of AK engineering.

They've been shown to have soft cast trunnions, which in theory will cause longevity problems. I'm not sure how big of an issue it is, but with WASRs being cheaper than an RAS-47, it's enough for me to not consider the Century guns. WASRs may be rough around the edges, but they're old-world quality from a factory that's been doing it a long time. Yeager was slinging the C39V2 and RAS47 for months before they came out on his YouTube channel. It was pretty obvious that he was getting paid since normally he's an Arsenal guy and doesn't care much for Century.

Yeager shills to pay the bills and that's okay. Man's gotta make money. It just makes it hard for me to listen to what he says product-wise. Do as he does, not as he suggests, is the way I handle Yeager. He slings pistols all the time now on his channel, but he's yet to change his EDCs over it. He'll shill for the Century AKs and loan them out for classes, but I guarantee you his personal guns are not Centurys.

He is talking about WASR's in the video.

I'm with you. Like I stated earlier, I believe the WASR is the best rifle ever made for the money. I have two of them and plan to have more.

I got my $400 worth, and it runs better than ever. You asked, I told.

Absolutely, if it meets your needs that's all that matters. I personally don't invest in cheap garbage When it's being used for self protection but they work well for range toys where lack of reliability has no consequences. Enjoy.

Absolutely, if it meets your needs that's all that matters. I personally don't invest in cheap garbage When it's being used for self protection but they work well for range toys where lack of reliability has no consequences. Enjoy.

OK, I just don't see how you can call a WASR "cheap garbage" but whatever...I trained with Shep (cmshoot) and Jeff last month and Jeff, who is an instructor and certified bad ass trains with and carries a WASR and he agrees with me, so I'll take his word for it.

OK, I just don't see how you can call a WASR "cheap garbage" but whatever...I trained with Shep (cmshoot) and Jeff last month and Jeff, who is an instructor and certified bad ass trains with and carries a WASR and he agrees with me, so I'll take his word for it.
He's just trolling at this point.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom