• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CGA Long Gun Series

31988D65-9CC8-4744-971C-730D1226D5ED.jpeg

Here are the scores from today.

I planned on shooting my first ever PRS match on June 15th there, paid my money and then the match got canceled. I might be able to make the July 13 one, still not sure. Can't wait to get my arse handed to me trying something new, that's always fun. Someone told me to buy a "pillow", and I said I didn't realize we were sleeping overnight. I am sure after I shoot the first one I will have to go buy some sleeping gear.

I planned on shooting my first ever PRS match on June 15th there, paid my money and then the match got canceled. I might be able to make the July 13 one, still not sure. Can't wait to get my arse handed to me trying something new, that's always fun. Someone told me to buy a "pillow", and I said I didn't realize we were sleeping overnight. I am sure after I shoot the first one I will have to go buy some sleeping gear.
Be ready to get the **** flagged out of you. Some stupid ass stages with people that can't keep a cool mind if something doesn't go as planned. Makes it real fun when the idiot is running a gasser, flips the damn thing around at you and still has his booger hook on the damn trigger.

Be ready to get the **** flagged out of you. Some stupid ass stages with people that can't keep a cool mind if something doesn't go as planned. Makes it real fun when the idiot is running a gasser, flips the damn thing around at you and still has his booger hook on the damn trigger.
Oh that sucks. I was hoping it was going to be just a relaxed way to dip my toe in. Maybe I should just bring out my 13.7" 5.56 with a 1-6 and join the clowns.

Back
Top Bottom