• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CGS Helios TI

It's not carrying it, it swinging it. With the piston block up front plus the can and light its extremely nose heavy.
honestly probably lighter than a 14" 416.

100% you will come to regret chasing weight on firearms/cans rather than performance metrics especially if youre into night vision when poor flash performanc has your tube autgating

honestly probably lighter than a 14" 416.

100% you will come to regret chasing weight on firearms/cans rather than performance metrics especially if youre into night vision when poor flash performanc has your tube autgating
To be fair, there's lots of 1lb plus stainless cans that don't do well either.

Also, the 416 is a pig and HK should be ashamed.

To be fair, there's lots of 1lb plus stainless cans that don't do well either.

Also, the 416 is a pig and HK should be ashamed.
I love my sandman s, but it's sitting close to 18 ounces. On my lightweight 11.5 DI gun it's great. On the 12 inch piston gun with the piston gas block and keymo break, full profile barrel, it feels like 10 lbs perched on the muzzle.

I love my sandman s, but it's sitting close to 18 ounces. On my lightweight 11.5 DI gun it's great. On the 12 inch piston gun with the piston gas block and keymo break, full profile barrel, it feels like 10 lbs perched on the muzzle.
As someone that uses a sandman S on his AR pistol, I take your comment as a personal attack.

Would the Q trash panda be light enough? I run it on a 12.3 DI, 11.5 PWS piston, and 16" HBAR DI seems to not be front heavy for myself. I'm waiting on my DA Nomad LT to run on exclusively on my bolt guns. Once it arrives the TP will be for the semis.

Would the Q trash panda be light enough? I run it on a 12.3 DI, 11.5 PWS piston, and 16" HBAR DI seems to not be front heavy for myself. I'm waiting on my DA Nomad LT to run on exclusively on my bolt guns. Once it arrives the TP will be for the semis.
TP is a great can but titanium sparks way too much for 556 usage

Back
Top Bottom