• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

CGW P-01 Questions

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
I’ve finally gotten around to getting ready to send Cajun an email about installing the Defensive Carry Package in my P01. Anyone regret this or wish they had done things differently? The PO1 is a great gun now, but I really want it to be the best it can possibly be. Here’s the package I’m planning on getting.

https://cajungunworks.com/product/75-series-defensive-carry-package-338-00/

After this, I plan on never getting rid of this gun......I know some will a little sticker shock. Guess I’ll never be able to make fun of the $1000 Glock boys now........

Absolutely no regrets here. If you plan to keep it forever, it’s worth every penny. You won’t get it back if you plan to resell it though.

Well I emailed them. They are not taking in anymore orders til June 1st, 9-10 wk turn around time, needless to say I’m on the list. They were very polite in their email saying so as well. To have shop that backed up speaks volumes and still show courtesy.

It is here!!!

Double action is smoooooooth. Consistent pull to wall, clean break. Single action is just ridiculous, and reset is very short and audible. I can’t wait to get out and shoot it.

4F8FB06B-46B1-4C08-B7DB-8DA900EA7FA4.jpeg

It is here!!!

Double action is smoooooooth. Consistent pull to wall, clean break. Single action is just ridiculous, and reset is very short and audible. I can’t wait to get out and shoot it.

View attachment 1749962

No Combat trigger? I got the 85C on mine. It eliminates that sting from the stock recurve trigger.

Back
Top Bottom