• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Change in the ATF processing forms??

Damn it. I got one pending as of late may. Another pending in Sept 19. Prolly going to get the sept one first

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes, from what I've heard, the big changes is driven by the fact that forms started getting sent to a different physical location after June. So i guess forms sent to the old location still get the old process.
I bought a couple in July so I hope this is true. Form 4 trust. So I'll let y'all know if I get them by Christmas.

I’ve seen several less than 90 approvals but that is a your mileage may very. I’m still waiting on a personal from November 2018. Either way it’s more likely the wait is less from here forward .

If this is happening, I may have to buy another can from you soon......I'm hoping y'all get more of the Dead Air Mask in stock, I've been eyeing that one for a long time.

If any of you haven't been buying from Quiet Riot, you're doing yourself a disservice - they're the bee's knees :cool:

Except the whole limited use thing.

• Limited Use of the NFA item(s): - You have to be with the NFA item(s) when it is/they are in use. It is your responsibility to keep the NFA item(s) secure and safe at the location provided on your ATF Form 1, ATF Form 4 or ATF Form 5, with only yourself having access to the item, e.g. you are the only one who can have the safe combination/key if the NFA item(s) is/are in a safe. NFA item(s) can't be left out of a safe when you are not present.
Do you have a link to that?

I got a can in January on an individual form 4 and it came back this last week — almost exactly 9 months. All in all it seemed fairly quick, compared to the horror stories I’ve heard others tell.

7919763A-F626-4331-B8CE-B6D5DBAD9494.jpeg

If this is truly the nom now, I can stand on my head for 120 days
1st stamp-SBR 118 days
2nd stamp SBS 293 days
3rd -Stamp Can 423 days
4th stamp can 385 days
5 th Stamp can 365 days

Back
Top Bottom