• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap .22 silencer host : IWI uzi pistol :

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
I like uzis just a tad . That’s why I always cave when I see a good deal on one . While cleaning my safe I noticed that I have 2 .22 silencers but I only have one .22 host .

I went to CDNN and flipped around . That’s when I spotted the IWI uzi pistol for $299. At that price I figured why not ? I’m now glad I did but it does have some drawbacks:

The good :

It’s stupid quiet . It’s by far the quietest host I’ve ever heard next to a bolt action. I figured the heavy spring and bolt would not allow clean cycle of subsonic ammo but I was wrong . Never a single stoppage!

It’s cheap at $299

It’s simple . They did not go all GSG and make something complicated when it does not need to be .

They tried their best to keep it as close to the original design as possible for a 22 cheapie

It’s reliable . I could not get it to stop.

Barrel is already threaded . All you need is the adapter and they make one specific to this pistol.

Now the bad :

It’s ****ing heavy! Really heavy . So heavy it’s some how heavier than the 9mm original .

The grip safety , grip and trigger guard is horrible . It’s by far the most uncomfortable pistol to hold . Nothing like the original .

It’s discontinued. Mags are hard to find .

The sights blow .

All in all if your looking for a stupid quiet host with the ergonomics of a brick football then look no further ! On to the gun smut :

700FC46A-0076-4A3C-840D-F0CFACB7B49F.jpeg

94B518CB-2682-4B6C-AE60-D4172BE64EEB.jpeg

I'll pass. I saw a PPK for about the same price I might get. If I got an Uzi I'd have to hold it like a gangsta and not being full auto I dont think it would work out between us. LOL

I'll pass. I saw a PPK for about the same price I might get. If I got an Uzi I'd have to hold it like a gangsta and not being full auto I dont think it would work out between us. LOL
It’s $30-$40 more . I had one and was going to get that again but I saw this instead . The PPK was a good one though. This is cheaper . I was looking for reliable but cheap. I figured it would not work. It did some how

It’s $30-$40 more . I had one and was going to get that again but I saw this instead . The PPK was a good one though. This is cheaper . I was looking for reliable but cheap. I figured it would not work. It did some how

Well I'm happy for you. Surprised you said it was that quiet though, thats good.

Hey you got an Osprey right?

I picked one up used from alleycat alleycat at a swap meet and it's one of our favorites at the range.

Forget how many rounds the mags hold but it's a BUNCH and it's like pew pew pew ad infinitum 'til the mag runs dry.

Pick one up while they are still available.

Dang, maybe I should get a second one having twin boys and all...

I picked one up used from alleycat alleycat at a swap meet and it's one of our favorites at the range.

Forget how many rounds the mags hold but it's a BUNCH and it's like pew pew pew ad infinitum 'til the mag runs dry.

Pick one up while they are still available.

Dang, maybe I should get a second one having twin boys and all...
20 rounders . The mags ain't bad but they are sold out almost everywhere with none incoming .

Back
Top Bottom