• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap free float tube wanted

Jambo

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I'm building a training "dummy" AR15 for Appleseed training events. Right now I've got about all the parts I need from leftovers and generous friends and strangers. All I need now is a cheap free float tube (I need to be able to sling up, but don't need, or want, a barrel). This mock rifle will be used for sling use demos, safe rifle handling demos, etc.

Would prefer a longer tube, preferably with a rail on top, but beggars can't be choosers. I can pick up some Chinese tube off ebay for about $35, but I thought there might be someone out there with an old beat up tube lying around. I will need the nut and tube.

If you've got one you want to get shed of, shootout me a PM.

Thanks!

I'm building a training "dummy" AR15 for Appleseed training events. Right now I've got about all the parts I need from leftovers and generous friends and strangers. All I need now is a cheap free float tube (I need to be able to sling up, but don't need, or want, a barrel). This mock rifle will be used for sling use demos, safe rifle handling demos, etc.

Would prefer a longer tube, preferably with a rail on top, but beggars can't be choosers. I can pick up some Chinese tube off ebay for about $35, but I thought there might be someone out there with an old beat up tube lying around. I will need the nut and tube.

If you've got one you want to get shed of, shootout me a PM.

Thanks!
Give me a call at 404-660-7627

Back
Top Bottom