• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap short term rental unit needed quick and badly

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
i need somewhere to stay in or close to Woodstock for the next two months. My cheating exwife assaulted me, so I had to take the kids and leave. She her on my security cam calling battered women's shelters spinning a yarn about me choking her( the cops I called would have taken me to jail if I had). She told them she would be taking our two kids, so I know if she gets the chance she will and then I will have to fight like hell to get them back. So i need a place fast so I can the kids to school everyday, if anyone knows of or has a place please let me know. I have guns and stuff listed on here I can trade as she ran up a huge credit card bill I have to pay. Thanks for any and all help

God Jesus. What a mess. Wish I had an answer for you. Look at the bright side, when I called the cops on my wife after an assault, one of the little douche bags actually tried to pick her up, lol. I wish he'd been successful.

I am, she was so worried about me taking the kids right after she called the shelters, she started calling the 5 different guys she is screwing to see which one could come on short notice to give "her some sex." Now if someone had just taken my kids the last thing on my mind would be finding a lady to screw. Each night we have been gone she has had someone come to our house for sex. I kinda feel bad for as they are never there for more then 45 minutes, they get it and get out. I have no clue what snapped in her about a year ago, as back then I thought this was going to stand the test of time. It is going to be a crazy couple of months until the divorce is finished.

I am, she was so worried about me taking the kids right after she called the shelters, she started calling the 5 different guys she is screwing to see which one could come on short notice to give "her some sex." Now if someone had just taken my kids the last thing on my mind would be finding a lady to screw. Each night we have been gone she has had someone come to our house for sex. I kinda feel bad for as they are never there for more then 45 minutes, they get it and get out. I have no clue what snapped in her about a year ago, as back then I thought this was going to stand the test of time. It is going to be a crazy couple of months until the divorce is finished.

I will pray for you and the kids!

Is she on drugs? Crazy man sorry that is happening to you.

She smokes weed twice a day everyday. She even went as far as opening my safe pit her weed in it took a picture, and sent it to my folks. i can pass a drug test all day any day.
I would be suspicious of something harder than weed the way she snapped and also took out a lot of credit. God Speed man you will get through it.

This app works great.
It automatically records every call you get.
This is the android version but they have 1 for Iphone also.

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom