• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap truck guns!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
I just got 2 1895 Nagants. One is a Tula and the other Izchezk(Sp.). Have not shot them yet but going to this weekend. These look like new and were made in 43 and 44. The holsters though retro are in perfect shape also. Ammo is not as cheap as some but is readily available. Probably going to keep one and sell one later. Just looking for more feedback on these as they are a new animal to me. Got some good feedback on a post before I decided to get them. I like that they are double action. Thanks

i51.tinypic.com_2h4g7f7.jpg

i56.tinypic.com_vp91ra.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_33at2d0.jpg

i53.tinypic.com_zv4sx0.jpg

Last edited:
Not gonna try to make a bundle, they cost me about 152.00 per gun(w/shipping and handling and ammo). If they shoot well, may start a Nagant Club only and sell them like snowballs or if they shoot crappy just keep them as conversation pieces. Will post here how they do.

Last edited:
The 1895 is a neat piece. They differ from other revolvers in that the cylinder moves forward to seal against the barrel when they fire. The ammo is odd in that the bullet is pushed fully into the brass. There are mfgs that make 32 acp cylinders for these as well, but the cost is above $70 the last time I checked. I have a 1940's (don't remember exact yr) TULA mfg'd one myself.

I have heard of people installing "silencers" on these, however, personally any mods to military weapons kill most of why I enjoy them.. Just MHO...

and the trigger pull is pretty heavy on these as well....

Last edited:
I took them apart when I got them, pretty simple operation. The forward moving cylinders concerned me at first till I read up on them. They actually feel good in my hand but I am not expecting pinpoint accuracy. Never the less, they seem like good pistols to keep in a vehicle, look mechanically strong, and somewhat pleasant to the eye. They also came with a lanyard that attaches to the butt of the pistol in case you drop it or someone tries to take it from you I guess. I just do not know what a Russian Cowboy would look like with one of these on his hip!

Not gonna try to make a bundle, they cost me about 160.00 per gun(w/shipping and handling and ammo). If they shoot well, may start a Nagant Club only and sell them like snowballs or if they shoot crappy just keep them as conversations pieces. Will post here how they do.

Dude you can get those at SOG for $99.00 with everything, if you have a C&R license.

I do, add S and H-22 per gun, 30 per box of ammo. (per gun)100 plus 22plus 30=152(was 8 bucks off, sorry). Aims has them for about 10.00 more, trinity has them for 119.95 plus S and H. Need one?

Back
Top Bottom