• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheap truck guns!

Got the ammo today, these things look like a turtle trying to hide! 98 grains and long casing, reminds me of a souped up .22 LR. Will get back after I shoot a few.

i54.tinypic.com_2vw7c4g.jpg

Just got through shooting these, surprisingly very accurate, little or no recoil. SA is the way to go shooting these, DA is a little stiff but easy to handle though accuracy suffers due to the 12 lb pull. Pleasantly surprised. As far as Knockdown power or using it as a carry weapon, everyone will have to judge that for themselves, I know I would not want to be on the receiving end of one after I saw what it did to a 2x4 at 20 ft. Shot 3 in group at 18 steps. Again, very fun to plink with. Thanks everyone!

I have seen it as cheap as 23.00 for a box of 50, I paid 29.00 because I had bought the guns at the same place and just ordered a couple of boxes with the pistols. Very fun to shoot!

Ive got one. J&g sales has pretty cheap ammo. No real complaints. Its a pretty hot little round. I was pretty pleased for the.purchase price... My dtr calls it my dr. sues gun.. Lol

Back
Top Bottom