• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheapest FFL transfer in N. Atlanta?

+1 on Cherokee. I do the same-drive from the Gwinett/Hall county line over to Canton because they are a super group if guys. Compare that to the guys (and gal) who work at Bullseye in L-ville on days and see the difference in how you are treated (I should say MIS-treated).

Thanks for the info on Cherokee. I have a buddy that lives not far from there so I'll definitely stop by. Good CS in the LGS is really hard to find.

I believe the reason I have a ton of repeat business in what I do (and I know there are cheaper places you could go) is that I have a smile for everybody. From my experience, in this culture, smiles are rare. At the last gun show I was at a vendor stopped me to ask why I was smiling. I told him that if I were miserable that would be my decision, and I choose to be happy. This culture , for the most part, chooses misery. Sorry, that's not for me.

Call gun stores that support this site and ask them what the FFL transfer fee is. Some advertise a fee but actually do it for free for members. Make sure to tell them you saw their ad on the ODT. It never hurts to pick up a few items there while you are at it.

Call gun stores that support this site and ask them what the FFL transfer fee is. Some advertise a fee but actually do it for free for members. Make sure to tell them you saw their ad on the ODT. It never hurts to pick up a few items there while you are at it.

Makes total sense, thanks!!!

Fourth Armory in Marietta still does free FFL transfers as far as I know.

For any one planning to use these places that offer free transfers, be nice and buy something while you're there to support the business. Buying a product or two for $10 to $20 and getting your transfer is a much better deal than paying $30+ for the transfer alone. After all, they might stop doing the transfers for free if they don't get any additional sales out of it.

Cherokee G&P will call you normally within 24 hours after your transfer arrives. You dont need to keep checking. They only need time to get the log-in paperwork done. Check Cherokee Gun & Pawn's Facebook page for deals on guns too. Not always the absolute cheapest....but many times they are. They will also negotiate their used gun prices.

Back
Top Bottom