• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cheaters

It still goes own today that was interesting post ( its all Fords and Toyotas this season Chevy has only one one race) I would like see racing go back to actual stock car buy one off the lot strip down hop the engine up go racing. The cars they race today no where near being a stock car

It still goes own today that was interesting post ( its all Fords and Toyotas this season Chevy has only one one race) I would like see racing go back to actual stock car buy one off the lot strip down hop the engine up go racing. The cars they race today no where near being a stock car

Yeah
I get a chuckle when they call it an Chevy or ford or Toyota or whatever

There’s not one single bolt or part on the car that came from an actual Chevrolet

Yeah
I get a chuckle when they call it an Chevy or ford or Toyota or whatever

There’s not one single bolt or part on the car that came from an actual Chevrolet
True.
I've never been a big Nascar fan, but I used to drive an 87 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. I liked that I could tune into the race on Sunday and see my car lapping the track.

i266192.jpg

i127801.jpg

my kind race car( NOTICE YESTERDAY CHASE ELLIOT GOT HIS 1ST WON CUP RACING) FOR FOLKS LIKE CAR RACING GHEE WIZ INFO NEED GET A COPY OF A BOOK CALLED RIDE WITH DEVIL HISTORY OF THE START OF NASCAR ATALNTA WAS THE HUB BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WHITE LIQUIOR WAS KING. RAYMOND PARKS AND FEW OTHERS WHERE START OF MODERN STOCK CAR RACING OR LOOK ON YOU TUBE TYPE IN RAYMOND PARKS STOCK CAR RACING. BILL FRANCE WAS THE PROMOTER. BUT HE HATED THE MOONSHINE BOYS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAD THE BEST AND FASTEST CARS. SIMPLER TIMES

my kind race car( NOTICE YESTERDAY CHASE ELLIOT GOT HIS 1ST WON CUP RACING) FOR FOLKS LIKE CAR RACING GHEE WIZ INFO NEED GET A COPY OF A BOOK CALLED RIDE WITH DEVIL HISTORY OF THE START OF NASCAR ATALNTA WAS THE HUB BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WHITE LIQUIOR WAS KING. RAYMOND PARKS AND FEW OTHERS WHERE START OF MODERN STOCK CAR RACING OR LOOK ON YOU TUBE TYPE IN RAYMOND PARKS STOCK CAR RACING. BILL FRANCE WAS THE PROMOTER. BUT HE HATED THE MOONSHINE BOYS BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAD THE BEST AND FASTEST CARS. SIMPLER TIMES

I used to live two houses down from Raymond parks

He ran a liquor store that had the walls covered with old black and white pics of race cars

And I highly recommend the book
It’s a fantastic read

Georgia Racing Hall of Fame museum in Dawsonville has some nice old cars and interesting NASCAR history. Get a bottle of white lightning at the distillery next door then drop by the Dawsonville Pool room for a hot dog and go kart racing at the Atlanta Motorsports Park. That’s what I did last week when my nephew was visiting.

I used to live two houses down from Raymond parks

He ran a liquor store that had the walls covered with old black and white pics of race cars

And I highly recommend the book
It’s a fantastic read
Yes it was would like to got know him he was slick operator coming up dirt poor like alot of ole boys like me to grew up glimer county from the hills made living best way they could.> He had his finger in alot stuff back in his day was smart figured out how to legitimize his liquor money

Back
Top Bottom