• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check my new ghetto gun

Preach on brother! Some folks want to be critical just because my new pistol is made of some weird alloy metal. So what? I'm never gonna put 5K rounds through it. It is what it is. I've been wanting one of these AND a Hi Point for years. If I did nothing else with it I could bury it in some PVC pipe withe two boxes of hardball and an extra mag. A Jeminez in your car is still better than the Sky you have on law away when you really need it.
And its not plastic like the blocks...lol...i played with plastic guns when i was a little boy....if i wanta pay 500 dollers for a plastic gun id buy 4 hi points instead of 1 block.. Bang bang

Preach on brother! Some folks want to be critical just because my new pistol is made of some weird alloy metal. So what? I'm never gonna put 5K rounds through it. It is what it is. I've been wanting one of these AND a Hi Point for years. If I did nothing else with it I could bury it in some PVC pipe withe two boxes of hardball and an extra mag. A Jeminez in your car is still better than the Sky you have on law away when you really need it.
Amen to this!!

Ya'll stop giving him a hard time. These guns are accurate. Very accurate if you throw them overhand and they pack quite a whalup. They've been known to break bones if you get enough velocity on it.

I was just playing. Being a gun builder I am not so hung up on name brand pieces so much anymore. If it looks nice and shoots true and reliable then who cares who makes it. One of my favorite revolvers is a Rossi ( Alexandria Arms Va.) gun my father and I bought back in the early nineties. They are owned by Taurus now but then they weren't. It's not a great name but it's a hell of a firearm. It's well balanced, accurate, has eye appeal and is a fine built firearm. I haven't picked up and Smith and Wesson revolver I would rather have more. Nor have I seen another revolver that appeals to me like mine does. It's a .357 and my go to home security weapon. I know it will fire when I need it to and it will hit what I am aiming for. That kind of security is paramount and name brand has nothing to do with that. Just an intimate knowledge of my firearm. So more power to ya there buddy. The only person the gun needs to satisfy is YOU.

Back
Top Bottom