• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Check out the mag prices at Botach Post Election Sale(free S&H no tax)

The problem is actually getting them to fulfill your order. They had B5 SOPMOD stocks on sale a few weeks back. It said they had hundreds in stock. I ordered 4. It took me 2 weeks after they created a UPS label to actually get them to answer email when it never showed up. Come to find out, they didn't have any and are waiting on them to come in from B5. On top of that, their website still shows that the ones I ordered are still in stock. It's been 3+ weeks since my order at this point.

Botach is notorious for horrible shipping. They have good deals at time but that has to be offset with the aggravation factor. If the deal is good enough.... great.

If you decide to do business with them I wish you luck. I have purchased multiple items from them from time to time.

The problem is actually getting them to fulfill your order. They had B5 SOPMOD stocks on sale a few weeks back. It said they had hundreds in stock. I ordered 4. It took me 2 weeks after they created a UPS label to actually get them to answer email when it never showed up. Come to find out, they didn't have any and are waiting on them to come in from B5. On top of that, their website still shows that the ones I ordered are still in stock. It's been 3+ weeks since my order at this point.
Typical of them. Why they are still in business I will never know.

That's is similar to my experience with them, more than once

Back
Top Bottom