Check out the new style

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
We're about 99% finished with the new "default style" for the site and I'm looking for feedback on it. I'd like to know if anything is missing, what you hate, any errors or bugs you see, etc.

You can check it out by changing your style to "Blue," "Black," or "Green" in the style chooser at the bottom left corner of any page.

This new style was designed to look good and be completely useable at any screen size. The font sizes have increased but a lot of other things were trimmed so everything takes up less screen real estate. I've tested it from 320 pixels wide up to full size and I think it works pretty well. If anything is broken at any size I'd like to know about it, screenshots would be very helpful if possible.

We also have desktop versions of them all for people who hate sites that change when you view them on a phone or tablet.

Broken image links on the feedback page

Untitled2.jpg

Color me ignorant but what is this Blu black or green " style" you were talking about?

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the lower left hand corner. You'll see the name of whatever style you have active. It will say "ODT Default Style" or "Shades of Green" or whatever you're currently using. Click that and you'll see all the available options.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look at the lower left hand corner. You'll see the name of whatever style you have active. It will say "ODT Default Style" or "Shades of Green" or whatever you're currently using. Click that and you'll see all the available options.
Oh so I can change my typed content to green? That's cool. Damn this is getting like my phone. Just when I get used to everything I go to bed and the update gremlins come during the night and change it up again.

Y'all know that the popup balloons on the classified ads show only three or four lines of text, right? In other words, the price is not visible in the new larger layouts.

I don't like that the Feed moved from the tabs on the top row of the menu down to the 2nd row.

Back
Top Bottom