• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

Reckon you took the vaccin.
Interesting how the longer a discussion on ODT rolls on, regardless of topic, the more likely it is someone will bring up the "vaccine" or "Vax". It's very similar to something called Godwin's Law.

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 1 (or 100 percent).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Interesting how the longer a discussion on ODT rolls on, regardless of topic, the more likely it is someone will bring up the "vaccine" or "Vax". It's very similar to something called Godwins Law.

Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies, is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 1 (or 100 percent).

Don’t be ashamed if you tainted your blood. Own it dawg.. MY BLOOD IS PURE AND IM PROUD.. … I hope you aren’t ashamed of you choices..

Interesting how the longer a discussion on ODT rolls on, regardless of topic, the more likely it is someone will bring up the "vaccine" or "Vax". It's very similar to something called Godwins Law.

Wasn’t no internet in NAZI DAYS.. cmon man

Don’t be ashamed if you tainted your blood. Own it dawg.. MY BLOOD IS PURE AND IM PROUD.. … I hope you aren’t ashamed of you choices..
As I've mentioned in previous Vax threads (not contrail threads), I did get the vaccine. It's not a matter of pride for me. It was just a choice.

My first dose was 1 year, 11 months and 25 days ago. According to many experts on ODT, I will be dead within three years of getting the jab. If that happens, I'll just have the chance to Meetchermaker, or should I say my maker, sooner than later.

Regardless, I've lived a full life with no regrets.

As I've mentioned in previous Vax threads (not contrail threads), I did get the vaccine. It's not a matter of pride for me. It was just a choice.

My first dose was 1 year, 11 months and 25 days ago. According to many experts on ODT, I will be dead within three years of getting the jab. If that happens, I'll just have the chance to Meetchermaker, or should I say my maker, sooner than later.

Regardless, I've lived a full life with no regrets.
Good for you.. hopefully I’m done with this stupid ass thread..I hope you live many more years.. but I don’t believe crap the government or anybody that works for of has worked for gubment says..

Good for you.. hopefully I’m done with this stupid ass thread..I hope you live many more years.. but I don’t believe crap the government or anybody that works for of has worked for gubment says..
I'm good with that. I encourage you to go start another thread complaining about all the idiots and gub suck ***es on ODT. That would be the logical, non-emotional thing to do.

I found the source. This guy has a whole big stash of the poison on board. That bastard… killin our babies…
5060D87B-86FB-4029-805E-801420F863AD.jpeg

I'm good with that. I encourage you to go start another thread complaining about all the idiots and gub suck ***es on ODT. That would be the logical, non-emotional thing to do.
Why you’d just show up wouldn’t you.. since you luv the gunment and all suck up whatever they say..

Back
Top Bottom