• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

And the sad thing about all of this.. a lot people still believe everything that the govt education system taught them
People in the government live on this planet too. I mean, unless they are some superbly hybridized Lizard-People with chemtrail "stuff" filtering gills... I mean...

What is it then? What are they if its not water vapor mixed with combustion compounds from engine exhaust? The OP asked what they are. I answered. Its water vapor. To think anything less is absolutely wrong, incorrect, not based in fact, not reality, not science, not anything.

Do you make windage and elevation adjustments to your scope when you shoot long range? Whats that base in? Opinion? Whats the unit of measure? Quarter belief adjustments or a tenth of faith? Have you seen a vapor trail from a bullet passing through the atmosphere? Is that the government poisoning us too?

This has to be an epic level troll thread, and I am actually the idiot....
It's really not a troll and I don't know if that makes it sad or horrifying.

I done said it once man.. them trails didn’t hang around for hours when I was a kid.. few seconds and they were gone just like the plane.. it ain’t got crap to do with more planes either.. one plane one trail for hours.. 40 yrs ago on plane one trail for a few minutes.. atmosphere hasn’t changed one dang bit.. but you keep on reading google and believe what your govt teacher taught you.. I’m just looking at what used to be compared to what is now
Your memory is flawed. I think I'm older than you and clearly remember seeing contrails in my youth. Ones that acted exactly like the ones today.

1967 – Plate 113 from Cloud Studies in Colour, Richard Scorer and Harry Wexler. Shows over 30 contrails, some criss-crossing:
1679706000896.png

Back
Top Bottom