• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Chemtrail of the day

Thanks for the clarification. The important question is were they leaving chemtrails or contrails?

Idk you tell me. Is this a contrail or a chemtrail? As you can see from the scientific data it definitely caused some strange effects.

8.4.15_300x200_A-bomb-Army-Photo.jpg

d6swrt8hfuj61.png

Uh....the B-29s WERE pressurized. There were two crew areas that were pressurized - front and rear and there was a long tube over the bomb bay so the crew could move back and forth. FYI, there's a great book about the Marietta Bell Bomber Plant where some of the B-29 Superfortresses were built. That plant later became Air Force Plant 6 which is currently Lockheed-Martin.
Thank you for the correction. I am not as much a no it all as I thought.

Thank you for the correction. I am not as much a no it all as I thought.
No problem. The reason I searched down and got that book was because my aunt and uncle both worked at the Bell Bomber Plant where some of them were made and I remember all the stories they told me growing up. That plant has a long and storied history. B29s, C-130s, C141s, C-5As, some F-22 assembly, and F-35 partial assembly. I worked right across the fence from them for GTRI for 30 years at the Cobb County Research Facility.

Whatever you say… quess the atmosphere was diffrent 45 yrs ago.. ok gotcha
Well, I don't know about 45 years ago, but my family took a Coast Guard Auxiliary boating course in 1977.
One fact that stuck with me was related to weather prediction. If contrails crossed the sky and lasted a long time, it meant it was going to storm within 72 hours.
Looking back, I'd guess it has to do with less turbulence at higher altitudes, like "the calm before the storm.

So, such things were known about then too.

I KNEW IT! Damn government is everywhere.
1680353057409.png

I KNEW IT! Damn government is everywhere.
View attachment 5548577

I still want a t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom