• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee County bobcat

I saw a Mom and 4 kits this year up Old Federal Road in Cumming.

Mom and 3 of the kits crossed the road in front of me and I was already coming to a stop when #4 came out but went back.
I waited, there were no other cars and Mom screamed for Junior and he came a running!

I never noticed how tall they are when they're grown, but as kits you really notice when the body is house cat size but there's several more inches of leg!

Saw one in Dawson Forest on the City of Atlanta Tract several years ago.
First thing in the morning and walking across a fallen log, stopped in the sunny spot and stretched.
So many muscles, I remember thinking Arnold Schwarzenkitty. ;)

I had a run in with one on the day after christmas last year in Carroll county.That thing tore up my backyard, skinned up a few trees and stained up my driveway.I took a couple of shots at him and knocked out both wheels on one side.He limped out of there and made an escape on a 16' trailer before I could get close enough to finish him off. Let me know if anybody spots him,I have a score to settle.
View attachment 957160
Oh crap....That was the wrong picture! I made up the part about the trailer.....
IMG_0349.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 36
I had a run in with one on the day after christmas last year in Carroll county.That thing tore up my backyard, skinned up a few trees and stained up my driveway.I took a couple of shots at him and knocked out both wheels on one side.He limped out of there and made an escape on a 16' trailer before I could get close enough to finish him off. Let me know if anybody spots him,I have a score to settle.
View attachment 957160
GOOD ONE,THAT"S FUNNNY

Back
Top Bottom