• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee County burglar shot

Article said the homeowner told the thug to stop and he didnt listen. Well thats all I need to know right there. Dude is lucky he got that much of a warning, I can't guarantee I would be so generous.

Its the middle of the night, you break into my home through the window with my family inside. I will not be giving any verbal commands

"The husband was so close to the man trying to get into the house that he could see the whites of his eyes. "

Anyone have a clue as to the race of the perp?
Do you remember when the news actually reported such details?! It's been so whitewashed (forgive that pun) that we can only wager a VERY educated guess.

Anyway, sounds like a good shoot by the homeowner and hopefully another didndonuffin is off the streets permanently.

Do you remember when the news actually reported such details?! It's been so whitewashed (forgive that pun) that we can only wager a VERY educated guess.

Anyway, sounds like a good shoot by the homeowner and hopefully another didndonuffin is off the streets permanently.

If the perp had been smiling, not only would the homeowner seen the whites of his eyes, but also the teeth.
Always aim for the eyes and teeth.

Having a pistol is handy, but if I suspect an intruder, then the 12 ga will be my weapon of choice, with the pistol for backup.

Back
Top Bottom