• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee County burglar shot

I'll tell ya'll another one , - drunk comes up to a buddy's house at 2 am , banging on the door about to bust the glass , hollering "you screwin my wife " raising sand ! , buddy who was A LEO warned him not to come in the door(and the buddy was not foolin with his ole lady) . well what did the drunk do - turned (and this was in the days you could leave your house unlocked no problems ) the knob and was pushing and yelling at the leo , he warned him 3 times ," i'm gonna shoot you" , well the 3rd warning he got in the door enough for the buddy to GUT shoot him with a .38 snub Twice at point blank range !! Blew him clean off the porch and lived . he stayed in the hospital a loooong time but did'nt get drunk and get crap in his head no more . END OF STORY .

I can't help but wonder if you can get in some hot water doing things like this. You hear some noise middle of the night, possibly shout something at what you think is an intruder, and then just fire a round or three in a general direction... Hell, it could of been an injured motorist trying to ask for help, a neighbor in distress, or a drunk guy who got the wrong house... or whatever. I personally would want to have a bit more clarity about what is going on before starting to fire away. Regardless, firing in a "general direction" is not what I would want to do in a residential neighborhood, but that is just me.

These two guys knew each other , but same as , I'm not letting nobody in my house especially like my methead , dead friend , his mind was scorched and I don't care where I stood , he wasn't coming into my house , law be damned or not, an intruder is going to spring leaks .. No question asked.

Back
Top Bottom