• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee G&P Website.....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Why?

Why do they pay to maintain a completely nonfunctional website?

I think we all agree that CG&P is a great place. BUT Why? Websites are not free. Websites that don't work are totally stupid and offputting. Why keep paying to continue looking bad online?

And once again, they are a great shop, we all agree. It's just the website is refried crap. And not free to keep that way.

Anyone know guys there? Pls ask them why not just take the site down if they won't run it...

I went there once again to see whether maybe they had posted their sales..... Once again, I am astounded. Just take the damned thing down.

I was on there yesterday and it was a vast improvement from a year ago, if you can believe that, because it is still terrible..

They sell a ton of items there without an online store can you imagine if they did tho all those great deals going nationwide I’m glad they keep it local. I’ve been there a couple times and it’s worth it every trip. You can see some deals on their Facebook page

Websites are to drive business. Every time I pass by that crackerbox the parking lot is full. I think they may be so busy taking care of customers they don't have time to spend looking for new ones. What I don't understand is why they don't find a bigger building. But whatever I or anyone else thinks, they have a very workable business model and are operating it in such a way as to garner customer and industry respect, kudos to them.

Back
Top Bottom