• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee G&P Website.....

I've heard them say they turn over inventory to fast to maintain it. Never looked at there website though

I just stopped going to their website.

If I don't like a website, I don't try to get it shut down. I just stop going to it.

"I don't like this website. We should get it banned!"

....hmmmm....sounds very lib-tard.

:ranger:
I didn’t say it should be banned.

I said it is stupid to waste money on something so pathetic and useless.

Those sites are not free. Why not just save some money and shut it down?

I’m not asking that the govt shut it down. I’m asking why the owners don’t. It’s a waste of money-and completely nonfunctional

I use their website to get their address for my gps...

And for transfer deliveries.

So I wouldn't say it's a complete waste...

This.

...and my guess is that's all they really need out of it in their current business model. There's lots of overhead to keep online inventories current in a manual mode, and converting to a modern POS system is very costly. Either option could force them to raise their prices and possibly hurt their sales.

I didn’t say it should be banned.

I said it is stupid to waste money on something so pathetic and useless.

Those sites are not free. Why not just save some money and shut it down?

I’m not asking that the govt shut it down. I’m asking why the owners don’t. It’s a waste of money-and completely nonfunctional

Go ahead and ask gun owners to just turn them in while you're at it...it's stupid to waste money on something so pathetic and useless.

:ranger:

I don't have facebook

I looked at their facebook page. It's good.

But they don't seem to care that a lot of people don't do facebook.

And seriously. Why waste a penny on that website. It would be much smarter to not have one than to leave a terrible impression.

If I hadn't seen so much good feedback elsewhere, I would not have a good perception of the place. That website is like leaving a dead squirrel on the doorstep rather than dropping it in the trash can. Nothing good can come of it.

Cherokee has a HUGE online presence and sells a ton of product out of state. I don't know why their website is so terrible nor do I care.

Back
Top Bottom