• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun amd.Pawn has SKS rifles

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
504   0
Reaction score
Went by Cherokee this morning. They had about 8 or 9 SKS rifles in the used floor rack by the front door. Some had the blade bayonet and some were wood stock with a few Tapco stocks. Not my thing but If anyone is looking for one and has $399.99 to spend, then they got 'em.

20171028_091142.jpg

Yup, say all those rifles Tuesday afternoon... doesn't look like any had left at that price...
There's SKS rifles available on ODT for less that are just sitting there. I sold my last SKS (which someone had bubba'd before I received it) for $280 after many listings lol.

With nice WASRs in the $500 range, there's not many people willing to pay $300+ for an SKS in my experience.

There's SKS rifles available on ODT for less that are just sitting there. I sold my last SKS (which someone had bubba'd before I received it) for $280 after many listings lol.

With nice WASRs in the $500 range, there's not many people willing to pay $300+ for an SKS in my experience.

I owned several over the years and never could see the attraction. I'd scratch up another $100 and buy a Smith or Ruger AR before I went SKS at $399.00

I owned several over the years and never could see the attraction. I'd scratch up another $100 and buy a Smith or Ruger AR before I went SKS at $399.00

The price is what kills it for me these days. I always liked those rifles a lot, when they were cheaper. Heck you can get a nice AK or an AR for just a few bucks more. Actually, the DelTon AR's in FDE are $399 right now at Cherokee, if I'm not mistaken.

That pic looks like a few different middle GA shops used rack but 20 years ago.

Until you see those price tags!

Back
Top Bottom