• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cherokee Gun and Pawn deal on PSA AR10 $545.99

Not to knock on CGP, but if they don't have them in stock, I would go to PSA directly. AR-10 uppers and lowers have been on sale at PSA with FREE SHIPPING for over a month! Looks like the free shipping has now disappeared, unless a daily deal, but still in the $525 range or, with M-Lok handguards, MOE stock kits, and polished trigger, for about $650 (with free shipping, mine was about $620 delivered).

Somebody has been hiding under a rock...

They often have great deals on things, but lack in the customer service department. Some of the worst customer service I’ve ever received when buying a gun from there, I won’t be back because of it.

You must be thinking of Cherokee Trading Co. on 140 attached to the gas station. That guy is a straight up ass douche.

They often have great deals on things, but lack in the customer service department. Some of the worst customer service I’ve ever received when buying a gun from there, I won’t be back because of it.

If you're actually talking about CGP, I'll say your thoughts are in the minority. I buy 90% of my firearms from them. Heck, I have found a lower price online on several ccasions and they matched the price. Good fellas to deal with.

So running an ad with one item in stock is ok if youre not a douche but having a great supply and being an a-hole = douche. ok got it. Sorry, its been awhile since ive had to deal with douches, maybe about 8 years.

So running an ad with one item in stock is ok if youre not a douche but having a great supply and being an a-hole = douche. ok got it. Sorry, its been awhile since ive had to deal with douches, maybe about 8 years.

Probably a scheduled post on Facebook they had ready to automatically post not knowing they would sell out over the weekend. And as far as the other guy, crappy supply, crappy prices and an a hole to boot=ass douche.

Back
Top Bottom